The Advisory Board has been formed to advise the organisers on ESSHC policy. It acts as a body that represents the long term interests of the conference and the participants that make it.
The board meets every two years at the conference and is informed about the organisation of the ESSHC by the organisers twice a year. Participants who want to voice suggestions can approach either the organisers or members of the Advisory Board.
The current members
- Anne Epstein, University of Helsinki
- Karin Hofmeester, IISH, University of Antwerp
- Marco van Leeuwen, Utrecht University
- Rene Levy, CESDIP
- Marianna Muravyeva, Oxford Brooks University
- Elise van Nederveen Meerkerk, Utrecht University
- Marlou Schrover, Leiden University
- Mikolaj Szoltysek, The Cardinal Wyszynski University in Warsaw
Every two years two members come up for replacement or re-election.The members of the advisory board are selected by the network chairs. The network chairs are very involved in the organization of the conference and meet as a body during the conference.
2022: Marianna Muravyeva
2024: Rene Levy and Elise van Nederveen Meerkerk
2026: Anne Epstein and Marlou Schrover